My 1st Phone Interview – A Real Life Success Story
Everyone this it probably my biggest accomplishment to date with this blog. I can’t tell you exactly when I 1st started listening to business interviews, podcast and audio books but I am a huge fan of audio and listening to people teach and tell their story. You can really learn so much from listening to real people, telling real stories about real experiences.
One of the things that really appealed to me on Yaro Stark’s site was his podcast and interviews. I started going thought all of his podcast about 9 months ago I said I to myself I can do that. So last month I made goal to do to my 1st interview. Doug Dillard – Making Money Online Interview After I did that I also made it goal to make this a habit. So from here on out I will strive to do one quality interview per month.
Please after you listen to this let me know what you think as I really plan to more of this and could learn a lot from your feedback.
So here is what I got a for everyone I landed the 1st ever phone interview of Keller Hawthorne of fresheventure.com. In addition to this being her 1st Interview and Podcast this was also my 1st time doing a real recorded call. No worries everyone somehow we pulled this off and ended up with almost an hour of quality tips, advice and real stories that EVERYONE can learn something from. This is a fine example of going out and taking ideas from blogs that you like and then figuring out how to do them on your own blog.
If you haven’t hear visited her blog before you should I must say I was instantly impressed by the content and just how well everything is organized, laid out and delivered. Great things are coming for this one no doubt.
I thank Keller for spending the time with me and giving me this opportunity learn something new. I can’t tell you the value that you get when you can get inside the head of someone that has been running business online for over 4 years.
Here is a few quick things you should know about Keller Hawthorne.
- She is 26
- She works for herself fulltime
- She run’s 2 E-Comm website’s Theme Kitchen & Theme Bathroom
- She run’s a Marketing Firm KBH Web Marketing
- Her blog is fresheventure.com (Great Blog Page Rank 6)
- She got a Page Rank of 3 in 3 weeks!
- She knows SEO
- I can already tell you 2 weeks after reading and using tactic’s from her free e-book my organic traffic starting to grow!
What’s in the interview. A lot. I can’t even begin to tell you all that we covered. So your going to listen to it but some of the key things are.
- Her turning point yes she struggled for a while.
- The Importance of Keyword and organic traffic
- How to deal with crap and information overload
- Make sure you do your work then move on to learning
- How she connected with John Chow, Yaro Stark, and Gilden Shalwick
- Here experience with Blog Mastermind and Become a Blogger Student,
- The importance of learning so you can grow your business.
- What she would do if she only had 10 hours a week to spend on her business
BTW-Vote for THEMONEYCULT if you haven’t voted yet CLICK HERE
HELP me WIN a membership to Yaro’s course
If you enjoyed this please let myself and Keller know by commenting here. I am pretty sure if I get enough positive feedback I can arrange another one of these calls.
Also if you could take a minute and bookmark or tweet this I really think this is a story that really needs to be shared!
- Easy Podcasts How to Guide Part 1
- Easy Podcasts How to Guide Part 2
- Doug Dillard – Making Money Online Interview
- John Reese Sucess Stories with Anthony Robbins
- What’s Your Blog Strategy Part 2