My 1st Guest Post on Blog Engage
I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally wrote my 1st guest post. I am pretty pumped. I actually am going to be posting regular on the Community Blog Engage Blog. I worked it out with Brian to do the weekly word challenge posts which I like to do anyway.
I am pumped for a couple reasons.
- I had a goal to do a guest post for some time. (Done)
- I worked it out with Brian so this is now a habit
- High traffic blog with links back to my blog
- This is a fun contest which gives me a good topic to write about every week
I you haven’t entered this contest you should give it a try. All you have to do is take the word of the week and write a blog post about it, comment the contest post and submit to blog engage.
They at the weekend you will get a mention in the next post. If anyone has any question let me know. Also guest posting on Blog Engage was a breaze I am finally glad I got my 1st guest post done look forward to doing more.
Part of my inspiration came from some recent guest post on David Risley Blog. Have you heard of this site Daily Shot of Coffee? Well Mike Crimmins is the owner/blogger here and a guest post by him inspired me to take action and finally do one, thank you Mike.
Any one else out their do any guest posting? Want to share the results it had on the traffic on your blog?
- Blog Engage Must Read For Bloggers!
- Quality Blog Post vs. Blah Blah Blah
- How to Accomplish Goals for Your Blog Business
- My Sunday Smash Up
- What Your Blog Strategy? Part 1