January Monthly Wrapup

Wow, January is almost over. Been a crazy week and month and the last 24-48 hours I spend in the hospital with one of my little ones but all is well now nothing like a little scare to me you think about what really maters.

I was hoping to to a better more detail wrap up as this has been a great month for me probably one of the best cause of a couple things that happened as a result of my actions and plan but I will have to get in to that in another past as I only have about 15 minutes to do this.

I been wanting to tryout this plugin for some time. Instant Weekly Roundup is the plug in. Extreme John likes to use this and I couldn’t remember the name I see that he re-posted the name today and replied to my tweet where I asked him about it.

Thanks John you Rock as always!

Extreme John COE Blogger

So here how this plug-in works I pick a date range and check my categories. The intent for this one is to figure out how this plugin works and wrap up the month. I just enter my header and footer and click a bunch of buttons and see what happens.

Once again I thank everyone and look forward to next month need to really sit down and think as I have bigger plans then time when I think about everything I need to do this month. I hope to figure that all out tonight. Good news is I stayed on track and actually made some money this month and almost hit my posting target of 20 posts.

Please make sure to comment Best Blogging Monthly Comment Contest as this month comment contest went ok but could be a lot better.  I did a poor job promoting it so I will work to tweak this as it goes.  Looks like John will be the winner unless someone takes some action tonight.  The 2 winner I will announce later you must have 5 comments to be considered for that.  Details in the post above to the contest.

Instant Weekly Roundup - Free WordPress Plugin

Related posts:

1. Best Blogging Monthly Comment Contest
  2. Monday Update the Good the Bad
  3. January Comment Contest Wrap-up
  4. Best Blogging Sites my Favorite Blogs
  5. My Sunday Smash Up

Tags:

17 Responses to “January Monthly Wrapup”

1. Extreme John says:

Wow man you have been really too kind to me over the last couple of weeks, I really appreciate that. Thanks for giving me the shout out! I hope you enjoy the plugin.
    My recent post Burger King Better Than Disney

2. Hi Jared,

That's a great plugin, thanks for letting me know about it. I'll have to ask Brian to add it to the Blogging Wire. Makes life so much easier.
    @Ileane
    My recent post Get The Wibiya Toolbar For Your Blog

• It truly is I will be using it more and more this month. I did this post very quick with it. You can use this as an easy way to either wrap up you week month or even do a post with links to just one of our categories.

A recorded demo might be in order after I get a little more practice with it.
      My recent post January Monthly Wrapup

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by extremejohn and Jared Little, Ileane Smith. Ileane Smith said: January Monthly Wrapup – http://su.pr/2yYtqx (via @jaredplittle) [...]

4. Selurus says:

Thats an interesting pluggin. Makes life so much easier. Thanks for sharing :)

5. Tom says:

Looks like you had quite a productive month. That is a lot of posts! That sounds like a really cool plugin.
    My recent post Do I Need My Own Product Before I Start List Building?

6. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by jaredplittle: January Monthly Wrapup http://ff.im/-falDO

7. Hey Jared! Like the new theme. I also like this plugin and will definitely keep it in mind once I get back to my daily posting :) .
    My recent post Blog Review: WhataWebsite.org – Domain Name Branding

8. dana says:

Very useful plugin indeed. It save lot of our time for round up creation.
    My recent post Is Google Buzz competitor of Facebook and Twitter?

9. Anne Moss says:

Wow, you sure are prolific! Well done!
    I did try this plug-in but I need to so a monthly wrapup from several blogs. Instead I do it manually and I work the links into paragraphs of text.
    My recent post Eight Reasons Why You Need to Start Buzzing

10. Quite clever and really simple. Thanks for the information.
    My recent post Pretty Link Pro is My Favorite WordPress Plugin

11. Mubeen says:

In my view we should always appreciate good work and that’s what is been done here, I really want to appreciate it, I believe that if we appreciate good things then it will give strength to others to do the same, I really appreciate your work. I would also suggest you help people with their work, as I am Forex trader and I would suggest everyone to do Forex trading as it’s a thrilling business and if we have right broker like mine OctaFX then everything will work really well.

12. Leilani says:

What i don’t understood is if truth be told how you are now
    not actually a lot more neatly-favored than you might be now.
    You’re so intelligent. You realize thus considerably
    on the subject of this topic, produced me for my part consider it
    from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men are not interested until
    it’s one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs great.
    At all times deal with it up!